Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Real Wild Child DVD

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I finally received my DVD today and all I can say is: IT'S AWESOME [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I love it, but what I really loved was seeing Cherie and Joan perform live together after all these years. All I can say is WoW, great job Cherie. Very pleased with the performance. Joan was right when she said, you sounded the same and better than ever. I have to agree with her. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I agree NewYorkJettster! Cherie and Joan were absolutely great together! I'd already heard and loved the 'Cherry Bomb' performance, of coarse, but seeing it unfolding right before my very eyes is INDEED awesome!!! I mean, like, WOW!!!
    What a bunch of lucky fans THOSE concert-goers were! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and Joan [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] = THE DYNAMIC DUO!

    <font color="blue">I don't hate myself for loving this REAL WILD CHILD dvd, </font> that's for sure!
    There is a ton of really cool Joan Jett and The Blackhearts stuff on it!!!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 17, 2003 11:57 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, ri-ri, I will travel over there to see you as well! C'mon, bay-buh, throw us a bone! We wanna be YOUR dawgs, too!

    Smooches Galore,
    Sheri

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This was definitely a highlight for me as well! I sure wish I had attended that show - ugh!
    What do you all think? Don't you think we need more Cherie in concert? C'MON, CHERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Feed your fans!!!! xoxoxox!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] , Sheri

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It was like Wowwie, Wow wow, Hahaha...Yes I agree, we need more Cherie shows fer sure! Any chance of you putting any shows on next year, even if it's out in your area Cherie? I'm looking at coming out there next year for a visit!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got my dvd yerterday and took it home to watch it.
    I was very unimpressed.
    Mostly just another reissue of stuff I already have.
    The only good thing about the dvd is that Cherie's on it, but the song sounds slower than it's usually played - plus who kept screwing up the backing vocals??

  7. #7
    STINGRAY69
    Guest STINGRAY69's Avatar

    Received Wild Child DVD/Lov Cherie's Performance.Also(A Taste Of Cherie C.)C/D Great stuff & Well recorded too./Believe & We're All In This Together/Are my Fav..Sounds to me like a cross between Melissa Etheridge & Anne Wilson/Lov Every song on it!!! Cherie's Voice just gets better with time...... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A True [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Lov Eric.................

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 29, 2003 10:54 AM: Message edited by: STINGRAY69 ]</font>

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Eric,
    I'm glad you received your STUFF and I agree that Cherie's singing voice is wonderful. VERY unique though in my opinion!
    The more I hear her the more I want to hear her!
    I've listened to her new song from the YOURSELF MYSELF tribute CD about 25 times now! ANOTHER NAME FOR LIFE is just perfect for Cherie's voice!
    Your fellow fan,
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic